- Q1. Which packs is the promotion featured on?
- A. The promotion is featured on Chicago Town Limited Edition Deep Dish & Takeaway promotional packs.
- Q2. Who can enter the promotion?
- A. The promotion is open to UK, CI, ROI & IoM residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the draws.
- Q3. How do I enter?
A. You can enter from Tuesday 1st May until Friday 31st August 2012. There are additional draws (1 x month) until 31st March 2013 after the late draw on the 31st October 2012.
Find your unique reference number on the inside your promotional pack of Chicago Town. Need help finding this? Visit www.chicagotown.com/bestseats and enter your unique reference number with your personal details.
You will be instantly entered in to a daily prize draw to win a Chicago Town 'The Best Seats in Town' Prize bundle.
If you're a winner we will send you an email and telephone you to arrange a delivery time to suit you.
Daily draws open from Wednesday 2nd May and will close Friday 31st August. In addition, there will be an early draw on Tuesday May 1st for entries made between Sunday 1st April and Monday 1st May 2012 and 6 x late draws on Wednesday 31st October 2012 Friday 30th November, Monday 31st December 2012, Thursday 31st January, Thursday 28th February and Sunday 31st March 2013 for entries made between Saturday 1st September and Saturday 30th March 2013.
For the duration of the promotion, entries received after Midnight each day will be entered in the next available draw.
- Q4. Where do I find my unique code and what is it?
- A. Your unique code can be found printed on the inside front panel of your box. Click here to see where to find your code. This code is unique to your Chicago Town pack.
- Q5. My code isn't being accepted?
- A. If your code is not recognized when you enter it on the site, you will be given another opportunity to re-enter your code. If your code is still appearing as invalid, please double check that the code is correct. If that doesn't work, please get in touch using the Contact Us page, quoting your on-pack promotional code. Don't forget to keep your promotional packaging handy, until we respond.
- Q6. Do I need to keep the original pizza pack and my till receipt?
- A. Packaging and receipts will not always be requested to redeem a prize, but please keep this somewhere safe, as Chicago Town may ask for proof of purchase.
- Q7. When will the promotion end?
- The promotion closes on 31st August 2012. Late entry draw closes Saturday 30th March 2013. Daily draws open from Wednesday 2nd May and will close Friday 31st August. In addition, there will be an early draw on Tuesday May 1st for entries made between Sunday 1st April and Monday 1st May 2012 and 6 x late draws on Wednesday 31st October 2012 Friday 30th November, Monday 31st December 2012, Thursday 31st January, Thursday 28th February and Sunday 31st March 2013 for entries made between Saturday 1st September and Saturday 30th March 2013. At the end of the promotion all valid non-winning entries will be entered into a draw to win any previously unclaimed 'The Best Seats in Town' prize bundles.
- Q8. What are the prizes?
- Prize Fund:
- 4 x 'The Best Seats in Town' VIP prize bundles will consist of the following: 40" TV, Surround Sound System, Branded soft drinks fridge, Xbox Kinect with games, Gaming Chair, Home-ware voucher (Winners from ROI will be issued with alternative home-ware vouchers) & Chicago Town pizza vouchers.
- 4 x 'The Best Seats in Town' Gold prize bundles will consist of the following: 40" TV, Surround Sound System, Branded soft drinks fridge, Xbox Kinect with games and Chicago Town pizza vouchers.
- 7 x 'The Best Seats in Town' Silver prize bundles will consist of the following: 32" TV, Surround Sound System, Branded soft drinks fridge and Chicago Town pizza vouchers.
- 109 x 'The Best Seats in Town' Bronze prize bundles will consist of the following: 32" TV, Surround Sound System and Chicago Town pizza vouchers.
- Q9. What happens if I am a winner?
- A. All winners will be sent an email within 48 hours of the close of each draw and this will be followed up with a telephone call to arrange an appropriate time slot for delivery within 7 days of the email being sent. 1 x 'The Best Seats in Town' prize bundle will be delivered to the winner's house within 28 days following winner notification via telephone call. After entry winners' name and address details cannot be updated or replaced.
- Q10. Will I need to be in for delivery of my Prize bundle?
- A. Yes. Following winner notification via email, you will receive a telephone call to arrange a suitable delivery day.
- Q11. I have won but have not received my email to confirm this?
- A. Sorry you haven't received your confirmation email. In some rare instances emails may be caught in Junk/Spam filters so if you think you have won but haven't heard from us, please check your junk mail first. If there is no email from us, please get in touch using the Contact Us form.
- Q12. I have received my prize but it's faulty/damaged
- A. We apologize in advance for any disappointment caused. In order to be able to investigate and resolve any issues as quickly as possible please get in touch using the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as we can to resolve this. Please allow 14 days from receipt for us to respond.
- Q13. How long can I buy promotional packs for?
- A. The packs are expected on shelf from April to March 2013 while stocks last.
- Q14. Where can I buy Chicago Town pizzas?
- A. Available in all major supermarkets and food retailers.
- Q15. Where can I find the terms & conditions/more information?
- A. View our Terms & Conditions.
- Q16. How many times can I enter?
- A. As many times as you wish!
- Q17. What if I have a question or concern about the pizza itself?
- A. Send us an enquiry through the Contact Us page at the bottom of every page of the website.
- Q18. What if I have a question about the prizes?
- A. Please contact Chicago Town customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 8633. Alternatively, send us an enquiry through the Contact Us page at the bottom of every page of the website.
- Q19. Will my personal information be safely kept only with Chicago Town/Dr. Oetker?
- A. Absolutely, always. We do not pass on your information to third parties.
- Q20. Do I need to download any additional software to view the site?
- You will need a compatible web browser, as listed in question 21.
- Q21. What browsers are compatible with the promotional site?
- Internet Explorer (Versions 7.x, 8.x, 9.x)
- Mozilla Firefox (Latest version)
- Safari (Latest version)
- Chrome (Latest version
- Opera (Latest version)
- Q22. Will I be able to view the site on my mobile?
- The site will not be modified for mobile but will display correctly in Android & IOS and be usable with the zoom function. The site will be built to the WCAG standards.
- Q23. How do I contact you if I haven't found the answer to my question?
- Sorry you haven't been able to find the answer to your query so far. Please send us your question via the Contact Us page at the bottom of every page of this website and we'll do everything we can to help answer your question.