Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (the "Terms") before using the Dr. Oetker UK Limited web site (the “Web site"). The Web site is operated by Dr. Oetker UK Limited, 4600 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB or its subsidiaries. By using the Web site, you signify your acceptance of the Terms in consideration of which Dr. Oetker UK Limited provides you with access. Dr. Oetker UK Limited may occasionally modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using the Web site. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use the Web site. Dr. Oetker UK Limited may occasionally run competitions and promotions via the Web site. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
While Dr. Oetker UK Limited has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Web site, Dr. Oetker UK Limited does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Web site.
Terms and conditions – Chicago Town December newsletter prize draw
- This Prize Draw is open to current recipients of Chicago Town newsletters. Entry is restricted to residents of the UK, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man only.
- To enter, users must click the link in the newsletter and complete the Prize Draw entry form.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The Prize Draw is open between 11 December and midnight on 13 December. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
- The winners will be selected on Friday 14 December. The winners will be contacted via email, specifically the email address used when registering for Chicago Town newsletters. Prizes will be despatched on Monday 17 December to the address used when entering the competition.
- Chicago Town are not responsible if the winners are unable to claim the prize for any reason, including the inability to receive communications intended to notify the user they have won. Winners are non disputable.
- Chicago Town assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with prizes.
- The winners will be chosen independently at random from valid entries.
- There is no cash alternative
- Chicago Town accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices related to the competition. Chicago Town cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses being registered by any selected winners. Full postage will be paid by Chicago Town for the mailing out of prizes, thereafter it is the recipient/winner’s responsibility for collection once a prize has been dispatched.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, including the allocation of more prizes than stated available, Chicago Town reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner agree to their first name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win. Winner details may be shared on official Chicago Town social media channels as part of the promotion publicity.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw.
- Employees of Chicago Town, their family members and/or any 3rd party agencies or providers involved in the promotion will not be eligible as winners.
- Chicago Town reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.