TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4600 Park Approach
- 1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
- 2. No purchase necessary
- 3. One winner per household throughout the course of the promotion
- 4. Promotional Period: Opens 19th September 2016, closes 9th October 2016 [23:59:59].
- 5. To Enter:
a) Visit winsliceshades.com/shadeselfie and click ‘Get Started’.
b) Upload a photo of yourself [no more than 2mb and we recommend forward-facing head shots for best results].
c) Create your Shade Selfie with the ‘stickers’ available, and then submit along with your name and email address.
d) Check back to see whether you appear in our Gallery page, and look out for an email to see if you are a winner.
- 6. The Shade Selfie entered must be of the entrant
- 7. All Shade Selfies submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere
- 8. The Shade Selfie must not include:
- More than one person
- defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes the names of any individual without their express permission; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
- 9. Prizes: 126 winners in total. 6 winners per day, with 6 prizes to be won each day. Prizes include: Chicago Town Caps, Pizza print T-Shirts, Pizza print Bags, Apple Music gift cards, Bluetooth Speakers, and Polaroid Camera Kits [21 of each prize available across the promotional period].
- 10. Winner Selection: Each day, entries received between 24:00:00 and 23:59:59 will be entered into that day’s draw – winners will be selected at random.
- 11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the daily draw closing.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of prize acceptance
- 13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated. No cash alternatives will be available. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner
- 14. Entries must be completed by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited
- 15. Entry into the Shade Selfie promotion confirms your acceptance of their Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of the promoter
- 16. The Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, remove an entrant or withhold or modify any prizes in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of the Promoter, any company associated with the Promoter or any brand or product associated with either the Promoter or any affiliate company of the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph
- 17. Proof of identity may be required in order to claim a prize.
- 18. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- 19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- 20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion
- 21. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity
- 22. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- 23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- 24. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Condition.
- 25. The prize winners’ full names and counties are available by
Haddricks Mill Road,
Newcastle Upon Tyne
within three months of the Closing Date.
- 26. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- 1. Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over. Offer is not open to employees of Dr. Oetker and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- 2. Internet access required to enter.
- 3. The Chicago Town ‘Win Slice Shades’ promotion is limited to 6 wins per household. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
- 4. The Slice Shades are not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to small parts.
- 5. All imagery showing the Slice Shades on the website, packaging and promotional material are an indicative representation only.
- 6. In the case of the Republic of Ireland: Promotion carried out under licence issued by the by Naas District Court. The licence holder is the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation, Johnstown, Naas, Co Kildare. The object of the promotion is to bring early intervention home respite care to severely developmentally delayed children throughout the Republic of Ireland.
- 7. The Chicago Town ‘Win Slice Shades’ promotion opens 10th October 2016. Winning moments close at 9pm on 4th December 2016. Late draw closes 31st January 2017.
- 8. Winning moments run from 9am to 9pm during the Promotional Period. These are pre-determined, computer generated time-slots in which the first person to enter their URN and details within a specific time slot will be a winner.
- 9. How to enter:
a. Purchase a promotional pack of Chicago Town The Takeaway or The Deep Dish pizza and visit www.winsliceshades.com
b. Enter your Unique Reference Number [found inside promotional packs] between the hours of 9am and 9pm to see if it is a Winning Moment. There is no restriction as to when you enter over the course of the promotional period, but each Unique Reference Number is only valid once.
c. Winners will be notified instantly online, and will be asked to enter their name, address and email, which will be used to validate the win. We cannot validate nor fulfil your prize if you do not complete these details in full. [Please ensure you retain packaging and receipt from your purchase]. A confirmation email will be sent out to all valid winners, please check your junk email folder.
d. The Promoter is not responsible for any spam filters present on the entrants device which may hinder or prevent the entry process.
e. No purchase necessary route available for Northern Ireland consumers – please write to the following address with your full name, address, and email address in order to receive a Unique Reference Number to enter: “Chicago Town Slice Shades Promotion”, Selby Marketing Services, Ormonde Street, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 8JQ.
- 10. Prizes:
a. The prize pool consists of 18,144 Chicago Town Slice Shades.
b. Each winner will receive 1 x pair of Chicago Town Slice Shades.
c. The Slice Shades are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts.
d. All Slice Shades meet the essential requirements of the applicable CE marking directives and the lenses are UV400.
- 11. Winning moments:
a. The winning moments are predetermined and computer generated time-slots within which the first person to enter a valid URN in this time frame will be deemed a winner [subject to verification].
b. Winning moments run from 9am – 9pm daily.
c. Winners will be notified instantly online, subject to a verification process and the completion of full details by the entrant.
d. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they have entered all their information correctly during the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for the entrant inputting incorrect details and the prize being sent to the incorrect address / person.
e. Only 6 wins per household will be allowed during the course of the promotion.
f. Entries received after 9pm on 4th December 2016 will be entered into the Late Draw.
- 12. Final Draw:
a. Valid entries received after the main winning moments promotion ends [9pm on 4th December 2016] will be placed into a Final Draw.
b. The Final Draw will close on 31st January 2017 at 9pm. Winners will be notified by 10th February 2017.
c. The Final Draw prize pool consists of 50 x prize packages, with each prize package consisting of 2 x Slice Shades, 1 x T-Shirt, 1 x Bag, and 1 x CT Cap.
- 13. Please retain packaging and receipt (for all entries) for inspection if required. We reserve the right to ask for these to validate a win.
- 14. Prizes will be delivered within 45 days of win confirmation.
- 15. Prizes have no cash alternative in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- 16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than to service this promotion) without the individual’s prior consent.
- 17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- 18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- 19. At the end of the promotion [this being defined as 9pm inclusive, 31st January 2017] a list of winner’s full names and counties can be obtained by sending a stamped-addressed envelope to: Slice Shades Promotion, 45 Frederick Street, Birmingham, B1 3HN.
- 20. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- 21. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- 22. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the promotional website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the promotional website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering/claiming or any entries/claims delayed, corrupted or lost.
- 23. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. The legality of this promotion will be governed by UK law as far as the UK element of the promotion is concerned and by Irish law as far as the Irish element is concerned. However, any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of the rules will be settled by English law and in respect thereof the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.