Hey Buddy, wanna chance to WIN an overnight stay in London and The Shard experience? Head to www.chicagotown.com/pizza-skyscraper between 12:00PM (Midday) on 28th October 2019 and 11:59AM on 30th November 2019. Play the drop game and fill in the competition form with valid details to take part. No purchase necessary. UK, CI and IoM residents, 18+. The lucky winner will be picked week commencing 2nd December. One entry per email address per day. The winner will be notified by email to the address given at competition entry. If you don’t claim your tasty prize within 2 working days, a winner’s text will be sent to you. *PLEASE NOTE* If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of email receipt, an alternative winner will be selected. One experience to be won.
Fancy doubling your chances of winning the overnight stay in London and The Shard experience OR instantly winning a ‘Try Me Free’ voucher for our new Chilled pizza range? Play the subsequent spin the wheel game for a chance to win! 20 instant win prizes of ‘Try Me Free’ Chilled Pizza Vouchers (to the value of £5) will be awarded between 12:00PM (Midday) on 28th October 2019 and 11:59AM on 30th November 2019. The lucky winners will be alerted instantly by an auto-emailer to the address given at competition entry. If you don’t claim your tasty prize within 2 working days, a winner’s text will be sent to you.*PLEASE NOTE* If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of email receipt, the prize will go back into the prize pool. 20 prizes will be awarded in total.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
1. Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr. Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
5. Only one entry per email address per day.
6. The Chicago Town ‘Deli-Crust Pizza Skyscraper’ competition runs from 12:00PM (Midday) on 28th October 2019 and 11:59AM on 30th November 2019. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
7. There will be one draw for the grand prize of an overnight stay in London and The Shard experience to select one winner, which will take place after the promotional period has ended, on 2nd December 2019. The selection process is a random automated computer program choosing one lucky winner from the valid entries.
8. In addition, 20 instant win prizes of ‘Try Me Free’ Chilled Pizza Vouchers (to the value of £5) will be awarded between 12:00PM (Midday) on 28th October 2019 and 11:59AM on 30th November 2019.
HOW TO ENTER
9. Visit chicagotown.com/blog/pizza-skyscraper during the promotional period.
10. Simply play the drop game and then enter your first name, surname, mobile phone number and valid email address into the competition form to enter during the promotional period.
11. To double your chances of winning the overnight stay in London and The Shard experience OR to instantly win a ‘Try Me Free’ voucher for our new Chilled pizza range, play the subsequent spin the wheel game.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
The following details apply to the grand prize only:
12. 1 x Overnight stay in London and The Shard experience: https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/sights-of-london-one-night-break-with-the-view-from-the-shard-and-meal-at-marco-pierre-whites-london-steakhouse-co-for-two-sp1 Terms and conditions apply https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
13. The winner of the overnight stay will be notified by email and will be required to confirm the email address they would like the prize to be delivered to. The winner will then receive the prize voucher delivered to that email address. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of Promotional communications.
14. The winner will be notified on 2nd December 2019.
15. If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 working days of being contacted by email, a confirmation text will be sent to you. If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of email receipt, an alternative winner will be selected by the same process and notified by email once the confirmation time period of five working days has passed.
The following details apply to the instant win prizes only:
16. 20 x instant win prizes of ‘Try Me Free’ Chilled Pizza Vouchers (to the value of £5) to be awarded.
17. Entrants will be notified instantly via the website mechanism to confirm if they have/ have not been successful.
18. The winners will be alerted instantly by an auto-emailer. They will be required to confirm the postal address they would like their prize to be despatched to. The winners will then receive their pizza vouchers delivered to that postal address. The prize will be delivered by post within 7 days of winner confirmation.
19. If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 working days of being contacted by email, a confirmation text will be sent to you. If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of email receipt, the prize will go back into the prize pool.
The following details apply to all prizes:
20. Please note – delivery of all prizes will happen within 30 days of each winner confirming their prize.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact the competition email address ([email protected]) included in the winner notification, to claim their prize and provide their delivery address (whether email or postal). The winner will be required to respond to accept their prize within 5 working days of being contacted. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the winning email is missed or not responded to for any reason.
22. Failure of the winner to respond within the timeframe allows the Promoter the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
23. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
24. Each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
25. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing [email protected]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing [email protected]. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and proof of identity (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
1. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
3. Entrants may be invited to participate in additional publicity following entry into this competition, such as filming case study footage in the entrant’s kitchen, but are under no obligation to consent to take part in any further activity.
4. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
5. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
6. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
If Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
7. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway.
8. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims at any time if any circumstances whether technical or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
10. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
11. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
12. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
13. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
14. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
Centrum, 4600 Park Approach