Facebook Participation Instructions & Donation Terms
Chicago Town are donating £300,000 to Comic Relief! Help us raise even more by hosting your own PJ party!
This Red Nose Day it’s time for us to have fun! Invite friends and family to your Comic Relief PJ party on 15th March 2019, ask guests to donate and have fun!
Chicago Town want to help raise even more so when you post a photo on Facebook on 15th March 2019 using the #myrndparty, we’ll donate an extra £1 for every image up to £10,000!
To help raise more and get some party ideas, register for a party pack at www.chicagotown.com/myrndparty. Please see our Facebook terms on how the extra donations work plus how to post, what kind of pictures you can post and don’t forget, you have to be 18+ to participate.
Chicago Town will donate £300,000 to Comic Relief, as featured on special RND packs. Purchase of this product or participation not linked to £300,000 donation.
Additional donations up to a maximum of £10,000 are linked to Facebook activity when posting images with #myrndparty during the times specified. This activity is not linked to £300,000 donation.
Facebook: Participation Conditions
- You must be 18+ to participate in Chicago Town’s ‘Party in your PJ's’ and based in UK, CI or IOM.
- Participants should host their own Pyjama Party on March 15th 2019.
- Post an image of your Pyjama Party, showing adults aged 18+ using the hashtag #myrndparty on the Chicago Town Facebook page between 4pm March 15th up to 11.59am (midday) on March 16th 2019 for your post to qualify for an additional £1 donation from Chicago Town, to a maximum of £10,000 during this period.
- Posts that do not feature #myrndparty may not qualify for donation if posted during this period. Any posts received after 11.59am (midday) on March 16th 2019 will not qualify for donation.
- The number of pictures will be public and the Promoter will link the number of pictures to the final donation, posted from 4pm March 15th up to 11.59am (midday) on March 16th 2019 noting a maximum additional donation of £10,000 will be made in addition to the guaranteed donation of £300,000 to Comic Relief.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of images and participant details (including a participant’s identity & age). In the event that a participant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their submission, their submission may be rejected.
- Participants can register for a ‘Party in your PJ’s’ digital party pack at www.chicagotown.com/myrndparty.
- No purchase is required to participate in this activity.
- Participants acknowledge that the activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook
- £300,000 in donations will be received by Comic Relief Limited which donates its taxable profits to Comic Relief. Comic Relief is the trading name of Charity Projects, a registered charity in England and Wales (326568) and Scotland (SC039730). Red Nose Day is an initiative of Comic Relief
- Images containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to participate. The use of multiple email addresses, social media accounts, phone numbers, or any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to (a) automatically submit images repeatedly or (b) submit images in a manner that is not in the spirit of the activity are prohibited.
- All material submitted on participation (e.g. Photo(s), photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses
- Please see full activity terms and conditions at www.chicagotown.com/myrndparty
- Further donations to Comic Relief can be made via www.chicagotown.com/myrndparty
- Promoter: Dr Oetker UK Ltd , 4600 Park Approach, Leeds, LS15 8GB, United Kingdom.