Party in your PJs and help us raise over £300,000 for Comic Relief.
We’re donating £300,000 to Comic Relief!
Now it’s time to have fun for Comic Relief and raise even more money by hosting your own Big Red Nose Day Pyjama Party on 15th March 2019.
Once you’ve decided to take part and host your pyjama party, register for your party pack today for more helpful, hints, tips & ideas and start arranging your pyjama party for Comic Relief on March 15th 2019
For everyone who uploads a selfie of them and their friends, using #myrndparty from 4pm March 15th up to 11.59am (midday) on March 16th 2019, Chicago Town will donate another £1 to Comic Relief, up to £10,000!
Terms & Conditions apply.
How it works
- Host your own Comic Relief PJ party – we’ve got lots of hints, tips & ideas for how to host your party with our digital party pack – register for yours now here.
- Eat, watch and party for Comic Relief on 15th March 2018.
- You can donate too! Just ask all your guests to donate £1 to join your Party.
- Use the link to donate direct to Comic Relief so we can keep track of the money you’ve raised!
Participation Terms & Conditions ("How to Participate")
Promoter: Dr Oetker UK Ltd , 4600 Park Approach, Leeds, LS15 8GB, United Kingdom.
- No purchase necessary. You must be 18+ to participate in this activity.
- Your purchase is not linked to the donation amount of £300,000 to Comic Relief. Additional donations will be made linked to photo uploads to a maximum of £10,000.
- Register to participate in Chicago Town’s ‘Party in your PJ’s’ from 07/01/19 until 15/03/19 to take part in our Red Nose Day event for Comic Relief.
- Participation is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man who are aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and agencies and any other professional partners can also participate.
- The Promoter guarantees to donate £300,000 to Comic Relief (not linked to purchase).
- Donation of £300,000 will be made to registered charity, Comic Relief Charity number 326568 (England/Wales) SC039730 (Scotland). For more information about how donations will be used, visit www.comicrelief.com/rednoseday
- Red Nose Day is an initiative of Comic Relief which is the trading name of Charity Projects, a registered charity in England and Wales (326568) and Scotland (SC039730), which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (01806414) with its registered address at Hanover House, 14 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HP
- A further donation of £1, to a maximum of an additional £10,000, will be made for each image uploaded featuring 18+ adults from 4pm on March 15th up to 11.59am (midday) on March 16th 2019 via Chicago Town’s Facebook page, using the hashtag #myrndparty featuring the host’s own RND Pyjama Party.
- Each 18+ adult participant will upload an image showing adult guests at the party and using the hashtag #myrndparty. Each recognised image that features 18+ adults subject to moderation, counts as £1 donation towards the Party in your PJ’s donation which will be made by Chicago Town to Comic Relief’s Red Nose Day, up to a maximum of £10,000.
- Your images submitted via Facebook will be moderated and should your image not meet the high standards set by Chicago Town, we will let you know what you need to do to rectify your image submission. Nudity, profanity or inappropriate material will be rejected.
- Host your Pyjama Party on 15/03/19 ("Participation Period"). Any party is held at the homeowners own risk and is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Any images posted to secure additional donations are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the participant in order to be counted towards the final number recorded. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt via Facebook. The number of pictures will be public and the Promoter will link the number of pictures received to the final donation, posted from 4pm on March 15th up to 11.59am (midday) on March 16th 2019 noting a maximum additional donation of £10,000 will be made by Chicago Town in addition to the guaranteed donation of £300,000 to Comic Relief.
- Any images posted containing persons under 18 or appearing under 18 will be subject to moderation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of images and participant details (including a participant’s identity & age). In the event that a participant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their submission, their submission may be rejected.
- Images containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to participate. The use of multiple email addresses, social media accounts, phone numbers, or any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to (a) automatically submit images repeatedly or (b) submit images in a manner that is not in the spirit of the activity are prohibited.
- All material submitted on participation (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses.
- Participants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this activity, for the purposes of this activity, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such claim which would prevent the claim being used as contemplated by this activity, and that the use by the Promoter of any such claim will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation).
- Participants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their submission. Participants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their claim to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Participants agree that their image or submission is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Participants consent to any use of their submission that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Participants are responsible for all submissions they submit on via Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify submission in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Participation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, for example for death, personal injury or fraud (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- If any of these Conditions of Participation are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term or condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms and conditions, be deemed omitted from these Conditions of Participation and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Conditions of Participation .
- This promotion, these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with either of them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.