Win free pizza every week for a year competition terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
1. Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
5. Only one entry per email address per week.
6. Max one win per email address throughout the course of the promotion.
7. 4 winners per week. 36 winners in total.
8. The Chicago Town ‘Win Free Pizza Every Week for a Year’ promotion runs from 21:00 on 29th May 2018 until 21:00 on 30th July 2018. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
9. There are 9 draws in total throughout the promotional period, with each draw taking place at 21:01 on a Monday. The first draw being Monday 4th June.
10. Each Monday draw will capture entries received up to and including the time of 21:00:59. Any entries received after this time will fall into the next weeks draw.
How to Enter
11. Visit www.chicagotown.com/win-pizza-for-a-year during the promotional period.
12. Simply enter your first name, surname, and valid email address to enter one of the 9 draws taking place during the promotional period.
13. One entry per email address per weekly draw. Max one win per email address throughout the course of the promotion.
Selecting a Winner
14. Weekly prize draws take place at 21:01 on the Monday on which the draw closes.
15. Four winners will be picked at random each week.
The Prize and Notifying Details
16. Winners will each receive 52 vouchers – each voucher entitling them 1 x Chicago Town Takeaway pizza (this can either be a Large, Medium, Classic Crust, or Stuffed Crust variant). Each voucher will be to the maximum value of £4.49 – no cash alternative is available, and no change will be provided should the product be sold at a lower price. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for any other product and must be redeemed in store.
17. The 52 vouchers will be divided into 4 batches of 13 vouchers, each with approximately 3 months validity to run concurrently across the year. The first batch will be valid from the date of winning. Please see individual vouchers for relevant validity periods.
18. Please see individual vouchers for additional voucher Terms and Conditions.
19. Winners will be notified a maximum of 5 calendar days after the prize draw – notification will take place via the email address provided upon entry.
20. Winners will be required to supply full address details for prize delivery. Winners will have up to 5 calendar days after receiving a winner notification email to submit their postal address.
21. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk / spam. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed or not read for any reason.
22. Failure to respond within the timeframes allows the Promoter the right to award The Prizes to reserve winner/s selected in the same manner.
23. Please allow 28 calendar days for delivery of gift vouchers.
24. Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
25. Should the vouchers be unavailable in exceptional circumstances, the winner will be offered an alternative of equal or greater value at our sole discretion.
26. Prize winners’ names will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
27. The winners’ names and county will be available within 1 months of the closing date. These will be available for 1 month on request by emailing [email protected]
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
30. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31. The interpretation and application of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
32. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.