Hey Buddy, wanna chance to WIN 1 of 8 50 x £2 Chicago Town Pizza vouchers? Head to www.chicagotown.com/which-pizza-nality-are-you between 00:01 on 20th May 2019 and 23:59 on 31st December 2019. Take our pizza quiz, reveal your pizza personality and fill in the competition form with valid details to take part. UK, CI and IoM residents, 18+. One winner will be selected per month. One entry per email address per month. Hurry, all entries must be submitted before the closing date of 23:59 on the last day of every month. The winner will be notified by email to the address given at competition entry. If you don’t claim your tasty prize within 2 working days, a winner’s text will be sent to you.
*PLEASE NOTE* If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of email receipt, an alternative winner will be selected.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr. Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
- Only one entry per person per month for the duration of the competition.
- The Chicago Town ‘Pizza-Nality’ competition runs from 20th May 2019 until 23:59 on 31st December 2019. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
There will be one draw per month to select one winner, which will take place after the monthly promotional period has ended. This draw will take place on the last day of every month and one lucky winner will be randomly selected. The selection process is a random automated computer program choosing one lucky winner from the valid monthly entries.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit chicagotown.com/which-pizza-nality-are-you during the promotional period.
- Simply complete our quiz questions to find out your pizza personality and then enter your first name, surname, mobile phone number and valid email address into the competition form to enter during the monthly promotional period.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
- Each month the prize consists of 50 x £2 Chicago Town pizza vouchers.
- Each winner will receive their pizza vouchers delivered to them via post and so on confirmation of their prize will be asked to submit their address details.
- Please note – delivery will happen within 30 days of each winner confirming their prize.
- The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the previous competition by email to the address entered at competition entry.
- If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 working days of being contacted by email, a confirmation text will be sent to you. If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of email receipt, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by email once the confirmation time period of five working days has passed.
- Each winner will be required to supply full address details for dispatch of their prize, which will be posted as soon as possible after the draw date.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to contact the competition email address ([email protected]) to claim their prize and provide their delivery address. The winner will be required to respond to accept their prize within 5 working days of being contacted. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the winning email is missed or not responded to for any reason.
- Failure of the winner to respond within the timeframe allows the Promoter the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner must be available for delivery of their prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
- Each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing [email protected]. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
- Entrants may be invited to participate in additional publicity following entry into this competition, such as filming case study footage in the entrant’s kitchen, but are under no obligation to consent to take part in any further activity.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
If Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and that Facebook/Twitter/Instagram have no liability for any element of this promotion nor shall Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. have any liability for any acts or omissions of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
Centrum, 4600 Park Approach