Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, over the age of 18 except for employees of Dr. Oetker, their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
- The competition runs weekly from Monday 3rd December until 23.59pm on 20th December 2018. Two winners will be chosen on each of the following dates:
Thursday 6th December
Thursday 13th December
Thursday 20th December
- Internet access and a Twitter account is required to enter into this competition.
- Entry instructions:
- Complete the #WishUponAPizza experience by visiting
- Click the ‘Share on Twitter WIN TASTY PIZZA VOUCHERS’ button.
- Share the prepopulated Tweet to Twitter.
- Complete the #WishUponAPizza experience by visiting
- Only one entry per person per post is permitted during each promotion.
- Entrants must not submit photography to this competition if they do not own copyright for the photo(s). If anyone other than the Entrant is featured on the photograph, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to obtain that person’s consent for the use of their image.
- Each winner will receive 4 x £2 Chicago Town Pizza vouchers.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize with one equivalent or of greater value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reasonable control.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place within 30 days of the competition closing.
- Entries will be rejected and deleted from judging process if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- represent a danger to health and safety;
- refer to illegal activities; or
- include any link to inappropriate drinking.
- include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you.
- refer to brands other than those of Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
- Winner notification: The winner of the competition will be selected within 30 days of the competition closing date and will be notified by direct message on Twitter within three working days after selecting the winner. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further five working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant will be awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
- Entrants may be invited to participate in additional publicity following entry into this competition, such as filming case study footage in the entrant’s kitchen, but are under no obligation to consent to take part in any further activity.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
If Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and that Facebook/Twitter/Instagram have no liability for any element of this promotion nor shall Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. have any liability for any acts or omissions of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
Centrum, 4600 Park Approach